CNG – Proud to support Green Jumper Day!
We have partnered with Green Jumper Day to give you the chance to win £100 towards a team outing of your choice!
Green Jumper Day is all about raising awareness around climate change, educating the next generation, planting trees… and it’s about raising money to do these things.
Green Jumper Day is on 26th November 2021 so put on a jumper (a green one!) and go to work, school or to the shops – but expect it to be a little cooler than usual as all involved turn down the heating for the day to save energy.
The money raised will go towards helping schools become ‘eco-schools’ and will provide important resources such as climate change story books. This is why we want as many people to get involved as possible, so we can help pupils understand the world around them and build an awareness of climate challenges, so they can make a difference too!
- Sign up here – https://www.greenjumperday.com/contact-us/
- Turn your heating down at least by 1 degree
- To keep warm, wrap up in a jumper, scarf, an extra layer, if its green great!
- Have fun and raise some money.
A small action from each of us will cumulatively make a big impact.
CNG is a purpose-driven business that empowers customers, communities and colleagues to flourish.
Founded in 1994, award-winning CNG is the UK’s leading independent shipper of gas supplying over 1.5million homes through its wholesale gas services and 45,000 businesses nationwide.
Through exceptional customer service, CNG has won multiple awards recognising its commitment to putting customers at the heart of everything it does.
Recipient of Feefo’s Trusted Service Award and the first business in its sector to ever recieve Investor in Customers and Putting the Customer First accreditations.
Using a values driven approach to powering up SMEs across the UK, CNG has earned a trusted reputation from businesses large and small that has led to an expansion into renewable energy solutions and more.
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary. One prize per person/household per month.
- Winners of all competitions must sign a release form acknowledging that they have read and understood the contest rules and that they are eligible under the contest rules to receive the prize.
- Employees of Your Harrogate, The Magnetiz Group, all organisations providing prizes, their participating sponsors, their agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible to participate.
- Your Harrogate reserves the right to disqualify any contestant if competition rules are not followed, the contestant is found ineligible, or the contestant has engaged in fraudulent behaviour.
- Only the prize on offer is available. Your Harrogate will not offer any cash alternatives.
- Your Harrogate competitions will usually have a closing date after which a winner will be announced.
- All contestants acknowledge as a condition of entry that Your Harrogate, all organisations providing the prize, and their participating sponsors have the right to publicise and broadcast his/her name online and on social media platforms.
- In the event of any dispute, the Content Director’s decision is final.
- All prizes are non-transferable for other prizes or to other persons, and not redeemable for cash. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
- Competitions are open to everyone who is at least 18 years of age and who live within 30 miles of Harrogate
- One entry per person will be allowed unless otherwise stated.
- This competition closes on 30th November 2021.
- Subjective to availability.
- No cash alternative.