Name: St Peter’s C of E Primary School
Headteacher: Julia Collins
Associate Headteacher: Helena Fishburn
We have been looking forward to, and are enjoying welcoming children back into our school this week and we will be happy when we can welcome parents back in to school as soon as we can but in the meantime we want you to see how special St. Peter’s is.
What is special about St. Peter’s Primary?
- Here we instil a love of learning, by providing a rich and varied curriculum which nurtures all children to ‘SHINE and share their shine.’
- Ofsted rates us ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding Early Years’.
- Here we build the skills for lifelong learning through the five key skills of Relationships, Resilience, Resourcefulness, Risk Taking and Reflection.
- SIAMS graded us an ‘Excellent Church of England school’. Here we respond to the needs of the children and their families in a way that is underpinned by the Christian values of the community.
- St. Peter’s is a Church school but is here to serve all of the local community.
- St. Peter’s has a tiny catchment. We take children from across the town centre and beyond.