Harewood House | Half price Family Ticket
What do you get?
- Half-price Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children aged 4–17) to Harewood House including; Bird Garden, Lakeside, Terrace, and Himalayan gardens.
More about Harewood House
Harewood House is a brilliant day out, with so much going on to create wonderful memories with your family.
With 100 acres of gardens and grounds to explore, you can enjoy seeing spring turn into summer. Walk round the Lake to find the Walled Garden, discover the winding paths and stepping stones in the Himalayan Garden, and stretch your legs on the Three Parks Walk that gives amazing views across Harewood’s beautiful landscape.
If you’re feeling playful, head over to the Woodland Wonderland willow playspace near the Church, and kids will love the huge, spacious Adventure Playground (which should burn off any remaining energy!)
Don’t forget to say hello to the rare birds in the Bird Garden, and the furry residents in the Farm Experience. Up at the House, discover our latest exhibition, Radical Acts: Why Craft Matters.
Wherever you go, there is delicious food and drink to enjoy – have lunch at the Courtyard or Terrace Café, or grab a snack in the Bothy Tearoom or one of our kiosks.
Terms & Conditions
- The voucher is valid for 2 adults & 2 children.
- The voucher can’t be exchanged for cash.
- No change will be given.
- Duplicates will not be accepted.
- Each voucher is identifiable by and unique code.
- Voucher cannot be used for Membership upgrades.
- Your Harrogate Terms & Conditions apply.
- Vouchers valid until Friday 20 July 2022
- Vouchers can’t be redeemed on national Bank Holidays, or on the following dates: Saturday 28 May-Sunday 7 June
- Vouchers can’t be used with online booking
- Voucher number must be quoted on arrival
- Each voucher can only be used once