- The Travel Journal in Harrogate are backing the Holiday to Help Out initiative that runs from 2nd-8th November.
- The scheme involves a range of offers and deals on trips across the globe for one week only.
Harrogate travel agent The Travel Journal has backed the ‘Holiday to Help Out’ scheme that includes some fantastic offers on holidays across the globe.
Although the UK is set to go into another lockdown in the coming days, the initiative allows holidaymakers to book trips for later this year, 2021 or even beyond that.
The Travel Journal Harrogate, which moved to a new premises in Montpellier Mews on 1st September, are one of many companies across the UK taking part in the scheme that will see some huge savings for holidaymakers.
The Holiday to Help Out scheme, which has seen over 100 suppliers sign up to offer exclusive deals, is available for one week only from Monday 2nd until Sunday 8th November.
Owner of The Travel Journal Ben Poole said:
“It’s an initiative to support travel companies across the UK, because we have really suffered as an industry.
“We know people may not be ready to travel abroad at this moment in time, but it’s really about planning ahead for the future.”
Some of the more popular deals include:
- Beachcomber: 40% discount on new bookings to Hotels in Mauritius
- Sunvil: Two weeks for the price of one on selected holidays to Greece.
- Club Med: An additional 5% off all Club Med holidays (on top of existing offers)
‘Holiday to Help Out’ is an initiative to excite customers about holidays and highlight fantastic offers, which is currently being supported by a large number of companies from across the UK travel industry.
These special offers are available for bookings made between 2-8 November, for travel in 2020/21 or beyond, and through travel agents only.