More roadworks have started in Knaresborough today (Monday 15th March) as the town continues to see disruption on its roads.
North Yorkshire County Council began works on Gracious Street and Harrogate Road last week, with traffic being controlled by multi-way and two-way signals respectively.
And today works have started on the B6163 and on Manor Road as Yorkshire Water carry out essential works, adding to the disruption on Thistle Hill.
Although disruption is expected for the rest of the week in some areas, some of the works are coming to an end:
- Harrogate Road: 11th March (10am) – 15th March (11:59pm)
- Thistle Hill: 14th March (4:30pm) – 15th March (3:30pm)
- Calcutt: 15th March – 17th March
- Gracious Street: 8th March (8am) – 19th March (11:59pm)
- Manor Road: 15th March (10am) – 18th March (11:59pm)
- High Street: 10th March – 23rd March
Details of the works being done are no longer publicly available due to Department for Transport data processing policies.