Job Category: Retail
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Skipton
Salary: Salary circa £25'000 with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. Generous staff discount
|We are looking for a proactive and dynamic Retail System/IT support assistant to join our operations team at our North Yorkshire Head office. You will assist in the day to day IT needs of the head office and retail stores as well as maintain the efficacy of the retail support systems. You will also be a key member of the implementation team as new systems and technologies are introduced.
In this role, you will be involved in:
• Maintaining and developing our IT and Business processes
• Gain an understanding of data flows between systems to ensure their integrity
• Supporting and monitoring our backup systems
• Helping to maintain a secure IT policy across all users throughout the business
• Support users with system upgrades and troubleshoot problems
• Support implementation of efficiency projects
• Contribute to continuous improvement in retail processes
• Procurement of IT devices, phones, and peripherals.
• Set up new users and new equipment when required.
• Supporting delivery of new technologies and services
• Support relating to the maintenance, repair and installation of new equipment both in the office and remotely.
|To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• Proficiency with computing, applications and databases with an appreciation of IT systems
• Secure in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows and MacIOS
• Effective at problem solving
• Adaptable to changing priorities
• Attention to detail
• Capable and confident in managing work plans and schedules
• Experience of supporting 3rd party and in-house developed applications would be beneficial
• Previous experience working in a customer focused environment is a bonus