|We are currently looking for an experienced People Manager to act as the Charity’s ‘Go To’ person for generalist HR advice and support, whilst simultaneously contributing to the delivery of the People Plan and the strategic aims of the Charity through HR projects focused on improving the employee journey.
Reporting to the Head of People and leading a small HR team, your role will be to work with employees and line managers to provide support on all HR policy matters, compliance and legislation.
|To be considered for this role, you will need:
– Significant relevant HR experience gained at manager level.
– To be educated to degree level or equivalent and hold a CIPD Qualification at Level 5 or above.
– Evidence of continued professional development relevant to the role purpose and level.
– Strong up-to-date knowledge of UK employment law, GDPR and experience in employee relations including disciplinary, grievance and change management.
– An ability to build, manage and develop strong stakeholder relationships at all levels.
– To be a confident, clear communicator comfortable delivering presentations.
– Experience of developing and implementing action / people plans to include analysing training needs and designing and delivering learning interventions.
– To be highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously, take initiative and make decisions.
– An ability to deal effectively with challenging and sensitive interpersonal situations.
For further details and to apply, please refer to our website.