An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Executive / Enquiry Line Assistant to join a well-established organisation based in Knaresborough.
This is a brilliant role for candidates with previous telephony customer service or sales experience who can build relationships over the phone and can influence and close sales. This is not a sales targeted role, but we are looking for candidates with a natural sales flair and strong customer service skills.
35 hours per week, Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm with an hour for lunch, based in beautiful offices in Knaresborough town centre.
Salary is between £23,000 – £24,000 with a review after successful completion of probationary period plus company bonus paid biannually.
Role responsibilities include –
· Handing both incoming and outbound calls from customers, providing information on a range of products and benefits
· Discussing detailed products over the telephone and via email, within eligibility and terms of membership parameters
· Listening and interpreting information given, open questioning and summarising/recapping to establish next steps
· Sending out quotations and following up
· Influencing and negotiating within a Financial Conduct Authority regulated environment
· Logging all information on internal CRM system and high level of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
· Setting up new business through the system
· Working as part of a close and supportive Enquiry Line Team and the wider organisation
· Previous telephony customer service or sales experience
· Ability to build rapport over the phone with proven listening and strong communication skills
· Positive attitude and self-motivated
· IT literate and confident with MS Office
This fantastic opportunity is available for an immediate start so please send your CV ASAP to Louise at Unity Resourcing.